Learn How to Sew or Brush up on your Skills
Have you been thinking about it for a while and don’t know where to start or sick of paying for expensive alterations?
- How to use your Sewing Equipment
- Types of stitches on your sewing machine, and by hand
- Patterns, grainlines, cutting
- Darts, Tucks, Pleats, Gathering, Shirring,
- Sewing the garment, finishing internal seam edges, fitting the garment
- Fastenings: Zippers, Button holes, fabric closures, attaching buttons, hooks and bars.
- * Creating a garment from a pattern of your choice
Or If you just want to brush up on your sewing skills / help with your major work we can tailor the classes around you. ~
Classes are $49 per person per hour,
(minimum 2 hours)