So I stole that line from my father but it is true!
Living in Berlin, September is already cold! (Well for me anyway).
Some friends were throwing out their old clothes and I grabbed the items with the fabric that I liked.
As my head is cold I need a new beanie!
1. Take and old jumper and cut straight across the chest.
|This is an oldie but a goodie!|
|No going back now!|
2. Fold it in half and cut it in half
3. Stitch straight down the side and zig zag it to ensure the knit doesn’t come apart
4. Create a tacking stitch (but make sure it is more secure than a normal tacking stitch) and then pull it so the fabric gathers.
5. Create a blanket stitch to secure the knit and make sure it doesn’t fray.
I love my new beanie!!!