(Please note homework may be given in this course, but we assure you, you will want to finish your skirt and wear it!)
Learn to sew a brand new skirt
(Please note homework may be given in this course)
In this class you will learn about:
- Laying out the fabric and cutting out the garment
- Begin constructing the garment
- Pressing and internal seam finishes
- Garment Fastenings and hem – zips and buttons
- Adding finishes
- Pressing and trimming all excess threads.
To be part of this class you must have completed the sewing for beginners class.